Juggernaut Revenge of Sovering
Updated:2015-08-31OS Require:Android 2.2 or higher
What's New in Version 2.4.3
- Bug fixes
Description of Juggernaut Revenge of Sovering
An entirely new breed of RPG has risen from the smoldering ashes of Haradan. You, as one of 6 legendary warriors known as “Scorpions”, are entrusted to defeat the terrifying Sovering and save the land. Venture into a surreal 3D world to slay over 100 horrifying beasts and complete perilous quests on your way to an epic final battle against the formidable demon! After eons of ceaseless bloodshed, the time to destroy civilization’s greatest adversary has come. Can you take on the legion and fight your way to freedom?
CHOOSE YOUR HERO
- 6 customizable legendary warriors to choose from: each with unique skills, back stories and weapons
- 12 classes of mighty armor
- A wide array of items and weapons that change the appearance of your hero
- 4 schools of magic and 12 fighting spells for you to cast upon enemies
- 30 levels of progression for each hero
FIGHTING MECHANICS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
- Choose to fight your enemies 3 different ways: Tap, swipe, or use combo-hit control!
- Turn based fighting with unique twists: act swiftly and be sure your enemy isn’t looking in the direction you attack from
- Epic cinematic executions for each hero
- 3 in-fight mini games: "collect the mana", memory game and fighting the "evil eye"
FIGHT FOR HARADAN’S FREEDOM
- 100+ terrifying enemies to fight
- 30+ hours of heart-stopping gameplay
- 15 unique locations, from forests and deserts to cities and caves, in which to battle fiends
- 5 special quests that open 5 out of 15 secret locations
- 2 mini games: locating buried treasure and lock picking
- 50+ achievements
- Beautiful 3D graphics
Keep up with all the Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovering buzz by visiting us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuggerMobileGame
Check out - Juggernaut 2: Six Masks! The next installment of Juggernaut is coming to your device! More enemies and bloody battles. Follow us on: http://juggermobile.ru/promo/jugger2.php?p&lang=en
"Juggernaut: The Revenge of Sovering" – innovations in the game!
The first players have already set foot on the scorching land of Radway to do battle against the terrible Sovering and his minions. But this does not mean that the game’s developers are resting on their laurels. Work is constantly underway to improve Juggernaut: The Revenge of Sovering!
There are no limits to perfection, and the creators of "Juggernaut: The Revenge of Sovering" have many more surprises in store.
Screen resolution of 800x400
Screen size from 4 inches
1GB of RAM
Android from 2.3
Juggernaut Revenge of Sovering Screenshots
DESTINIA SPECTACULAR HIGH-CLASS ACTION RPG! A member of the Imperial Guard, Duke i...
Hell Zombie One year has passed since the gates of hell were opened and our castle was ...
ZENONIA® 5 ZENONIA® 5: Wheel of Destiny The Definitive Action RPG Returns! Long ago, ...
Heroes of Atlan * An EPIC turn-based RPG with hundreds of Heroes to choose from! * Customiz...
Guns Girl - School DayZ *****Breaks 100000 player mark on the very first day***** *****Top Japanese...
ELGARD - MORPG A Real-Time Full Online Action MORPG!! Elgard !! # 4th Major Update - Cha...
War of Nations Build a global military empire and crush your enemies in War of Nations! Ba...
Age of Warring Empire ⊕⊕WAR in our world, RULE in yours⊕⊕ Play a game for WARRIO...
ONLINE RPG AVABEL [Action] --About the Game Action online RPG with ultimate graphics [AVABEL ONLINE] A...
King of Kungfu : Street Fighting Lite Do you fight for good? Or for the gold? Or just for the contest? With the w...
Pixelmon world PE: Craft now 2017 is the year of pixelmons. Free game for boys and girls in your phone! ...
Shoe Designer - Summer Style Shoe Maker for Girls We are very happy to bring you one of our newest shoe designer games called...
Stickmans PvP mad stickmans PvP...
Pixelmon online: Story mode 2 Pixelmons are new characters and heroes of 2017! This is a breakthrough in ...
Super Guardians: Galaxy Battle Guess what, Galaxy needs help! It means that someone should save it one mor...